Are You Considering to Put Your Arizona Home to the Market? Get Your Phoenix Property Ready for Showing!
How much should you spend preparing your home for the market?
Preparing to selling home
in Phoenix market, spend as little money as possible. Buyers will be impressed by a brand new roof, but they won't give you any extra money to pay for it. You have to be aware of how to sell Arizona home,
because there is a big difference between minor and inexpensive "polishes" and "touch-ups" and costly renovations. Minor things like putting new knobs on cabinets and a fresh coat of neutral paint in the living room. Your Arizona real estate broker
, who is familiar with buyers' expectations in your neighborhood, can advise you specifically on home selling process and what improvements need to be made.
Maximizing exterior and curb appeal of your home
It is important to get home ready for sale
before put it on the market. Take as much time as necessary to maximize its exterior and interior appeal, when you are selling residential home in Phoenix.
Tips to enhance your home’s exterior and curb appeal:
Maximize the interior appeal when you sell
- Check the foundation, steps, walkways, walls and patios for cracks and crumbling.
- Inspect and clean the chimney.
- Repair and replace loose or damaged roof shingles.
- Repair and repaint loose siding and caulking.
- Keep your garage door closed.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to the front door.
- And so on.
Phoenix residental property
Enhance your home’s interior by:
How to Price Your Property
- Give every room in the house a thorough cleaning, as well as remove all clutter. This alone will make your house appear bigger and brighter. Some homeowners with crowded rooms have actually rented storage garages and moved half their furniture out, creating a sleeker, more spacious look.
- Hire a professional Arizona cleaning service, once every few weeks while the house is on the market.
- Remove the less frequently used, even daily used items from kitchen counters, closets, and attics, making these areas much more inviting. Since you're anticipating a move anyhow, holding a garage sale is a great idea.
- If it necessary, repaint dingy, soiled or strongly colored walls with a neutral shade of paint, such as off-white or beige. The same neutral scheme can be applied to carpets and linoleum.
- Replace broken or cracked windowpanes, moldings, and other woodwork. Inspec and repaire the plumbing, heating, cooling, and alarm systems.
- Repaire dripping faucets and showerheads. Buy showy new towels for the bathroom, to be brought out only when prospective buyers are on the way.
Your property has to be priced correctly, because that means the significant difference concerning a successful sale and being on the market forever without showing. Market conditions in Phoenix are continuously adjusting and that is why you can benefit from working with a Phoenix Real Estate agent who knows today’s market in Phoenix the best. Ask for a professional estimation on what your property is worth today in Arizona
A Few Tips to Correct Home Pricing in
In Arizona the housing market is very competitive, might be fighting against foreclosed homes for the same buyer. Properly pricing your home is key to attracting a buyer and getting an offer. As you already know, pricing right your house on the Phoenix marketplace will attract more buyers.
Your property will generate attention and showing within days it is on the Phoenix market. For best results you really need to list it at a realistic price from the start. In case the price is too high relative to the competition, the right buyers cannot even look at an otherwise attractive property. If you are still confused contact an AARE agent
Contact Arizona Aliante Real Estate
Choose your agent wisely. Working with a full-time professional real estate agent is a must.
AARE with all your questions. We're here to help you.